By Inc. New Strategist Publications
When you have ever questioned whereas looking at television why advertisers are so reason on promoting snacks or sleep aids or cleansing products--or even why they spend loads funds on tv advertisements itself--American Time Use: Who Spends How lengthy at What has the reply. American Time Use provides special time use information for the 2 most crucial demographic features for choosing how humans spend their time--their age and sex.American Time Use places you within the comprehend, exhibiting you what others are doing--from children (15-to-19-year-olds) to teens (20-to-24-year-olds), from mom and dad (25-to-34- and 35-to-44-year-olds) to empty-nesters (45-to-54- and 55-to-64-year-olds) and from the go-go aged to the slow-go aged (65-to-74-year-olds and people elderly seventy five or older). The time use of guys and ladies in every one age team are in comparison and contrasted as well.The special time use info provided in American Time Use are usually not on hand on any executive site. They have been got via particular request from the Bureau of work records then analyzed by means of New Strategist's statisticians, who produced the dear comparisons of time use by way of lifecycle degree.
Read or Download American Time Use: Who Spends How Long at What - 2nd edition PDF
Best american studies books
Choice of 100 action-packed tales, protecting the variety of yank historical past, from the 1st stopover at of Leif the fortunate to the exploits of Sergeant York in global battle I. In bearing on the lengthy, exciting tale of the pains and triumphs of the pioneers and patriots, the writer goals to gratify the affection of youngsters for the dramatic and picturesque, to fulfill them with tales which are precise, and to cause them to accustomed to the nice characters within the heritage in their personal nation.
The 1st in-depth learn of the Freemasons throughout the Civil War
One of the long-lasting but little tested topics in Civil warfare lore is the common trust that at the box of conflict and later on, contributors of Masonic resorts might supply relief and luxury to wounded or captured enemy Masons, usually at nice own sacrifice and chance. This paintings is a deeply researched exam of the recorded, functional results of Freemasonry between Civil conflict contributors on either sides.
From first-person debts culled from regimental histories, diaries, and letters, Michael A. Halleran has developed an outline of 19th-century American freemasonry usually and Masonry within the armies of either North and South specifically, and supplied telling examples of ways Masonic brotherhood labored in perform. Halleran info the reaction of the fraternity to the hindrance of secession and warfare, and examines acts of tips to enemies at the battlefield and in POW camps.
The writer examines rigorously the foremost Masonic tales from the Civil battle, specifically the parable that accomplice Lewis A. Armistead made the Masonic signal of misery as he lay death on the high-water mark of Pickett’s cost at Gettysburg.
Los procedimientos hisforiográficos que utilizó el autor para los angeles elaboración de este libro se aproximan con toda propiedad a las técnicas de los más modernos estudios sobre el cambio social y cultural. Página tras página el lector penetra en un terreno que, sin serle desconocido, aparece como algo novedoso y distinto a lo que lecturas anteriores lo han acostumbrado.
- Governing the Hearth: Law and the Family in Nineteenth-Century America (Studies in Legal History)
- From War To Cold War: The Education Of Harry S. Truman
- Business Statistics of the United States, 2006
- El desarrollo de la sociedad mexicana, Edition: Primera edición
Additional info for American Time Use: Who Spends How Long at What - 2nd edition
9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 67 TIME USE BY TOTAL PEOPLE average hours per day spent by female participants aged 15 or older 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 17 Note: Primary activities are those respondents identiﬁed as their main activity. Other activities done simultaneously, such as eating while watching TV, are not included.
64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 17 Note: Primary activities are those respondents identiﬁed as their main activity. Other activities done simultaneously, such as eating while watching TV, are not included. 0 percent of the total population participated in a primary activity, then the primary activity is not shown. htm; calculations by New Strategist AMERICAN TIME USE 47 TIME USE BY PEOPLE AGED 15 TO 19 CHAPTER 2 Time Use, 2008: People Aged 15 to 19 The priorities of teenagers are different from those of their elders.
20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 4 TIME USE BY TOTAL PEOPLE percent of people aged 15 or older participating in activity 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 0 Note: Primary activities are those respondents identiﬁed as their main activity. Other activities done simultaneously, such as eating while watching TV, are not included. 0 percent of the total population participated in a primary activity, then the primary activity is not shown.